Thursday, March 27, 2008

national hug a redhead day...

...was last Friday.

(According to Facebook, anyway, which I'm just starting to get into and which I now totally love because it scored me free hugs.)

I'm just now getting back on track with my posting after having taken several vacation days this month and a long Easter weekend... so this is what you're left with, dear friends. Two weeks worth of belated Fridge Fridays, my fifth 25x365, and a week-old picture of my daddy and I doin' our thang as redheads of the world.

We are pretty damn hott, though, so you can take it or leave it. (Take it, please!)

1 comment:

Megan said...

I didn't realize you were a redhead, too! I feel like part of a special club, as a mother of a redhead. I'm not sure if I get to keep the status after she turns 18, though. :)

If you drop me an email I (might) give you my facebook profile, depending on how many other bloggers you have as facebook friends who I may or may not want to know my real name and stuff. ;)