Sunday, September 11, 2005

A little update.

Just taking a quick break from work. Contact goes to the designer tomorrow, so I have to make sure everything is in order for her. This is hard... I think I've got most everything taken care of, but I'm so afraid it will turn out like crap. I have a lot to live up to - Frema did wonders with this magazine, and I only hope that I can churn out half the product she did.

I took a big break from work this weekend. I've been working pretty much nonstop lately... staying in my office until all hours of the night, bringing work home to write from there, coming in on the weekends... this weekend I decided to lay low. Brandy came down from Chicago... I had the best weekend ever. I can't even remember the last time I had so much fun. She left this afternoon, so I slowly convinced myself to do a couple of things for work since there was no longer a reason not to.

This week I plan to resume regular posting. I have a couple of things to blog about, and I really miss writing for an audience of friends and not having to censor myself or write about SJC alumni.

On the blogging agenda:
My new car (which is now over a month old... but still relatively new)
Graduate school

I'm "outtie"!

No comments: