Tuesday, February 05, 2008

what a way to start the morning

I have a secret.

Well, it's not so much a secret with the readers who know me outside of the blogging world... but it will be for those who have never met me.

Under no circumstances can I resist giggling like a schoolgirl at any utterance of the word "wiener."

That's why you'll understand why I'm forever in debt to Dooce for posting this video yesterday for me to find today.

Check it out when you're in the mood for some third-grade humor, and give props (can I still say that?) to the anchorman for making it through the entire letter without so much as a hint of laughter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUJ4es4cYIU

2 comments:

KiKi said...

Aww, Becky - put it back!!

becky said...

Put back the old template, you mean? I was getting sick of it. I've discovered that I'm very fickle when it comes to my blog!