Friday, January 28, 2005

"Here, baby... hold my jacket"

In honor of the weekend (and because someone else won't post any JT lyrics on his blog):


Senorita
Justin Timberlake

When I look into your eyes
I see something that money can't buy
And I know if you give us a try
I'll work hard for you girl
And no longer will you ever have to cry

Senorita, I feel for you
You deal with things that you don't have to
He doesn't love you, I can tell by his charm
But you could feel this real love
If you just lay in my arms

Gentlemen, good night
Ladies, good morning
That's it.



Have a great weekend, everyone!! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

BLAH!

Frema said...

Don't be so quick to walk away, Anonymous.

becky said...

hahahahahahahahahahah

nice, Frema!

Anonymous said...

Double, big, fat BLAH!

Luke said...

To counter JT, a little Weezer:

I'm me
Me be
Goddamn I am
I can
Sing and
Here me
Know me

If you want to destroy my sweater
Hold this thread as I walk away
Watch me unravel
I'll soon be naked
Lying on the floor,
I've come undone

Oh no
It go
It gone
Bye-Bye
Who I
I think
I sink and I die

I don't want to destroy your tank-top
Let's be friends and just walk away
Hate you see you lyin' there in your Superman skivvies
Lying on the floor, I've come undone

Anonymous said...

Or was it YOU who walked away!?