Monday, January 24, 2005

Happy Most Depressing Day of the Year

An oxymoron at its finest.

While I usually hate to comply to the likes of the masses (ie: my previous unwillingness, and still fair amount of discomfort, at admitting the fact that I do, indeed, enjoy the OC), I can't truthfully say that I wasn't depressed today. Although it wasn't really for any of the reasons listed in this article, I just sort of felt down-and-out today. I guess it started when I woke up at 5 AM to the sound of myself screaming from another nightmare. I thought it would stop when I got back to school, but it definitely has not. In fact, I think it's gotten worse.

Anyway, just had that sort of icky feeling throughout the day. The only redeeming factors were dinner with Sandra, where I was allowed to take out my frustrations on the annoying people sitting around us, and a rather excellent episode of 24 (although I had to watch by myself and it wasn't nearly as fun as usual).

Oh, and I got an amazing letter from Bridget with a picture of the two of us and Ligda at graduation last year. And, on that note:

Multimedia43 (10:58:11 PM): ligda rocks!!!!!!
Multimedia43 (11:01:02 PM): jonny's still got it!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Luke said...

Confound you, Phil! Some of us haven't had a chance to watch our own taped shows yet and still want to be surprised by stuff like that.

becky said...

Luke... if you knew the immense hatred and disgust Phil has for Chloe, you wouldn't condemn him in the least for his display of excitement at her exile from CTU.

Don't blame him. He just hates stupid people like Chloe.

And at least now you know that you won't have to be disappointed by having to sit through another episode that hints at Chloe's dismissal but never delivers. The day has come, hurrah!